This post is about Neteller Bangladesh & Neteller account verification Bangladesh with 5 easy steps to verify your Neteller account.
Creating Neteller account in Bangladesh is very easy but, many of us face some difficulties while verifying the Neteller account.
Actually, we face those difficulties because we don’t know the correct way of verification.
So, this post is all about how can you overcome Neteller verification problems & verify your Neteller account easily.
I divided the whole process into 5 steps
- Create a Neteller account (If you don’t have one).
- Deposit a certain amount of money to your Neteller account.
- Upload a picture of NID.
- Upload your picture from your webcam or front camera
- Get confirmation email and upload your bank statements.
How to create a Neteller account?
Creating a Neteller account in Bangladesh is the easiest part,
Before creating your Neteller account, you need some important papers/documents
- NID (National ID card)
- Utility bills or Bank statements papers
Click here to create your first Neteller account.
After filling the information click on register now.
Then they will ask you your country name and currency.
You have to select your country name and set the currency USD – US Doller.
Now click on save and they will give you a form to fill up your details and create your Neteller account.
You have to fill up these details same as given in your NID card.
Now give your date of birth, gender, address, city, province, postal code, and your phone number.
Fill up the form same to same as in your NID card and click continue. Then they will send you a confirmation email in your email address.
Now confirm your email address and your account is ready.
[ Important Note: You can save your Neteller secure id and account id number. It will help you further changing your any information on Neteller account. ]
How to verify Neteller Account
We face many problems when go to verify our Neteller account. This totally occurs for our wrong steps.
If they find any misrepresentation in your verification then they will suspend your account temporarily.
So if you follow some easy steps properly then you can easily verify your Neteller account.
- To verify properly your account at first you have to deposit on your Neteller account. After that you will get the verification option.
- You can deposit money from Neteller to Neteller with the help of your friend. Or you can use skill to deposit your money.
[ To send money from skrill account you have to go Money in option in your Neteller account and then click on Skrill. Now write the amount you want to take from skrill account and click continue. Then copy the link of the page and send your friend who has the Skrill account. Then he logging in his account send you the amount of money in your Neteller account. ]
- After that, Neteller will send you a confirmation email to your given email address.
- Now you have to create 3 personal security questions. Remember those questions carefully because, Without those questions, you can’t reset your password. So save it carefully.
- Now click on verify your Id. The easiest way of verifying is connecting your account with Facebook id. If your Facebook id name is the same as your NID then you can easily verify your Neteller account without any hesitation.
But, most of the people don’t use their NID name on the Facebook profile. So they have to follow those steps.
- You have to upload your NID/Passport/Driving License copy with both sides colorful photos.
- And also upload your Utility Bill/Council Paper/Court Bill/Bank Statement copy photos to verify your address.
- To verify your address you have to use the webcam or front camera of your device. Then take a photo with your NID/Passport/Driving License beside of your face and upload this photo.
Then they will take 24 hours to confirm your verification,
If Neteller verifies your account, the will send you a confirmation email.
[ Note: you have to remember that if they found any doubt in your Bills copy or your photo with NID at first they might approve your Neteller account but then they will suspend your account in the next day. So don’t use fake names, multiple accounts and upload clear photos of your docoments. ]
If you like this post make sure to share with your friends.
Infographic of Neteller Bangladesh– How to verify Neteller Account